DELICIOUS TUNING - DYNAMIC ENGINE SAFETY SYSTEM (DESS) MK1 TO MK1+ UPGRADE
Taking our Flex Fuel kits to a whole new level of safety, our Dynamic Engine Safety System (DESS) upgrade, allows you to upgrade your existing Mk1 flex fuel kit with enhanced features. With these features, you can be rest assured that in the event of a fuel pressure loss, your engine will be protected, as our safety system will rapidly detune the engine to avoid damage brought on by a sudden lean condition, faster than the ECU can respond, thus protecting the engine from possible damage brought on by pre-ignition.
This upgrade effectively turns your old Flex Fuel Mk1 kit into the Mk1+.
The upgrade is simple, return to using pump gas in your vehicle (around 10% ethanol), remove and send in your existing Flex Fuel Kit Mk1 ECA module and we'll be able to upgrade it with the newest technology and features. We return the ECA module to you fully refurbed with the addition of a new fuel line and fuel pressure sensor, that is completely plug and play.
If you can't live without your flex fuel kit for awhile, we also have a core swap program. All you have to do is select the core swap in the drop down menu, pay the extra fee and we'll ship out a new Mk1+ module and the new hardware. Once you receive and install the new kit, remove the old module and return it us. Upon receiving the old Mk1 ECA module we'll refund you the core swap fee.
Delicious Tuning FlexFuel BlueTooth Kit includes:
- Delicious Tuning Fuel Pressure Line
- Delicious Tuning Fuel Pressure Sensor
- Delicious Tuning Firmware Module Upgrade
- Delicious Tuning Module Sensor Harness Upgrade
- Delicious Tuning Bluetooth Application Upgrade
- ECA Sensor Sticker Upgrade
- The OEM style fitment comes with ethanol compatible nylon line and OEM compatible quick disconnect fittings.
- The -6AN style fitment lines are black stainless steel reinforced braided fuel lines, and black hard anodized AN fittings.
- Tune upgrade to input the DESS system into your current Delicious tune
How it works
Additional Notes on Shipping in the original Mark 1 ECA Module
1. When ordering this particular upgrade service you will need to mail in your Mark 1 ECA (the "D" box) to Delicious Tuning
2. Please provide your name, return shipping address and receipt of payment from our website
3. Once the Mark 1 ECA module is received it will be upgraded to a Mark 1+, tested and shipped with additional hardware within 3 business days via USPS
Mark 1 ECA Module Core Exchange Program
1. When ordering this particular option upgrade we will mail you the Mark 1+ ECA module and additional hardware to your mailing address
2. You will have 10 days from delivery to return your original Mark 1 ECA module for a core exchange refund
2. Please provide your name, return shipping address and receipt of payment when mailing in the Mark 1 ECA module
3. Once the working Mark 1 ECA module is received it will be inspected, tested and the refund will be applied within 3 business days
All parts and services offered by Delicious Tuning have undergone extensive in-house testing and evaluation to insure the highest level of quality and performance. All parts and services are guaranteed to be free from material and manufacturing defects at the time of receipt by the customer. However, the standard warranty in the industry is non at all on parts. Such parts are thus sold "as-is" without any warranty whatsoever. There are no implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no warranties that extend beyond the description on the face of this agreement. Delicious Tuning is not responsible for incidental and consequential damages, property damages, or personal injury damages to the extent permitted by law. Implied warranties of merchant-ability and fitness, in as far as they are applicable, are limited to a term of one (1) year from the original purchase, with a copy of the original invoice.