Solo Werks S1 Coilovers FRS/BRZ/86
Good install and easy to setup slightly easy to adjust
Posted by Devin cox on Jan 21st 2018
They are good and I would recommend to a friend easy to install
Posted by Will on Nov 17th 2017
Don’t let the price fool you, for $500 these coils are great! You get rid of the wheel gap and keep a comfortable ride. As far as entry level coilovers I would rank this above the entry level teins. I’ve put near 10k miles on them so far and they’re holding up great!
Solo Werks is proud to announce the latest addition to the S1 coilover lineup which will be our first step outside of our European roots and into the large JDM world. Our new FRS / BRZ line offers the most up to date designs, materials and manufacturing practices used at Solo Werks to create the quality and reliable products you've grown to know and trust.
- Front 20-50mm(1.0-2.0")
- Rear 20-50mm(1.0-2.0")
- Front: 230lbs
- Rear: 285lbs
- Heavy Gold Zinc Plated Housings for superb corrosion resistance
- Progressive rate elastomer bumpstops
- Black anodized spring perches - double lock ring design
- Platform Specific Progressive Spring Rates and Matched Valving
- 3 year Limited Warranty
Each Kit Contains:
- 2x Front threaded coilover dampers (w/ dual locking spring perches)
- 2x Front spring + 2x helper spring
- 2x Rear threaded coilover dampers (w/ dual locking spring perches)
- 4x progressive rate elastomer bumpstops
- 2x Spanner wrenches
- Installation Instruction Packet
- 1oz. Bottle Boeshield T-9 Lubricant/Protectant
Application / Fitments:
- Toyota 86 / Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ '12-'17
*All lowering ranges are approx. and will varying depending on mileage, condition, vehicle options.
3 Year Limited Warranty:
Terms and Conditions
Solo Werks provides a 3 year limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of any Solo Werks S1 Coilover Kit.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the components of the Solo Werks Coilover Systems on street driven vehicles only.
Installation or labor charges for removal, re-insatallation or alignment are the responsibility of the end user, and will not be covered or reimbursed by Solo Werks or any of its authorized agents.
For more details and procedures please see main warranty page.