Tein Flex Z Coilver System FRS/BRZ/86
Tein 13-17 Scion FR-S (ZNA) / Subaru BRZ (ZCA) Flex Z Coilovers
TEIN Flex Z is the successor to the Street Flex. The Flex Z is a non-rebuildable system compared to the Street Flex, which contributes to the lower manufacturing cost.
High-End Top-Quality Ride Height Adjustable Shock Absorber at Amazingly Low Price!
Here are some of the concepts that Flex Z is following:
1. Incredibly Low Price & Made in Yokohama!
2. Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets!
3. Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride!
4. Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings!
5. Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment!
6. Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation!
7. Highly Durable & Reliable!
8. Thoroughgoing Rust-Proofing!
9. Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case!
10. Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench!
11. No-Sag Springs!
12. High-Spec Damper Oil!
13. Replacement Service to Bring Used Shock Absorbers Back to Life!
Click here for more information
Front / Rear
Spring Rates: 6kg/mm / 6kg/mm
Recommended Drop: -1.4" / -1.6"
Max Range: -2.3" to 0.0" / -3.4" to 0.2"
Recommended Drop Range: -1.8" to -1.0" / -2.0" to -1.2"
*Not rebuildable - These are designed to be replaced if you have an issue with a damper outside of the warranty period
Comes with camber plates!
Updated Specs - http://www.tein.com/spec_FLZ.pdf
All 86 platform cars 2013-and up